CORE Higher Education Group - Client Implementation Specialist
December 2018 - Present
CORE Higher Education Group - Sales & Operations Coordinator
August 2018 - November 2018
CORE Higher Education Group - Marketing & Operations Coordinator
January - July 2018
- Managing Tradeshow Presence, Campaign Management, & Advertising Pathways
- Supporting Existing Client Communication and Network
- Mainting CRM Fluidity and Developing Data-Integrity Guidelines
- Analysis and Reporting for Fiscal and Sales Performance
- Sales & Accounts Receivable Support
CORE Higher Education Group - Business Development Rep
November 2016 - December 2017
- Sales pipeline management (Sales data management, prospecting, qualifying and appointment setting)
- Maintain detailed account records/notes in CRM system (Salesforce)
- Maintain CRM system (Salesforce)
- Support finance team post-sale (PO collection, invoice coordination, AR communication)
- Develop and Manage Contract requirements and negotiations
- Tradeshow preparation (sign-up/attendance, shipment, email blasts, etc)
CORE Higher Education Group - Client Success Rep
November 2015 - October 2016
- Manage ~20 existing accounts, working with each client independently on; day-to-day system use, best practices, training and support, data management, new features and utility, and developing professional relationship with account & clients.
- System Support / Troubleshooting.
- Materials Development, including training documents, UI development recommendations, and webinar sessions.
- Accurately record account information into the CRM system (SalesForce) such as: client details, sales calls, demonstration schedules, support, agreements, and other business artifacts.