John Sansone is a Client Service Representative at CORE Higher Education Group. John brings to this role several years of sales and customer service experience in both the technological and medical fields. With his extensive background and devotion to his clients, John intends to work tirelessly to maintain client satisfaction and to ensure that no issue is left unsolved. In his free time, John enjoys writing, hiking, traveling, mud-runs, and browsing Groupon for the latest deals.
Graduated from CCRI-Warwick in 2010 with an Associates Degree in Law Enforcement
Vocational: Cranston Area Career and Technical Center (2005-2008)
While in high school, I studied Engineering and Robotics at Cranston Area Career and Technical Center (CACTC), which spanned three years and provided an overview of robotic systems, circuitry, and basic programming.
High School: Cranston High School West (2004-2008)
Client Services Representative - CORE Higher Education Group
March 2016 - Present
Closing Specialist - Linear Title and Closing
March 2015-March 2016
- Ensure all incoming emails and communications are answered within established timelines.
- Communicate appropriately and timely with all parties when scheduling the files for closing.
- QC all documents in each file and verify they meet all state requirements.
- Assemble all approved documents into a merged package and send to the notary for signing.
- Assist with the scheduling of refinance signings between the lender, borrower, and notary.
Staffing Consultant - Provant Health Solutions
East Greenwich, RI
- Responsible for staffing corporate health fairs throughout all of New England, as well as Virginia, Deleware and Maryland
- Set up job posts on multiple sites including Indeed.com, Monster.com, and Craigslist.com
- Conducted phone interviews of qualified medical associates and hired them when needed for events.
Sales Consultant/Customer Service Representative - Best Buy
August 2012 - August 2014
Home and Mobile Entertainment Sales Consultant
• Engaging customers to build complex, connected solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, ensuring customer satisfaction and improved product awareness.
• Accumulate and apply the appropriate knowledge and expertise through continuous learning and self-development, to provide an excellent customer shopping experience.
• Cashier, Restock and cleaning duties as necessary.
RXpreceptor - CORE ELMS
RXpreceptor is a SaaS-based ELMS (Experiential Learning Management System) serving the needs of experiential and externship departments within higher education. RXpreceptor provides communication, accountability, and efficiency tools that save time and money by streamlining department operations and accreditation data collection processes.
RXoutcome - CORE CompMS
RXoutcome represents the next generation in assessment ePortfolio and outcomes software for colleges and universities. Supported by attentive and knowledgeable customer service, RXoutcome allows for detailed student competency documentation, outcomes assessment and curricular gap analysis. In addition, RXoutcome is customizable and scalable to fit within your program's specific assessment needs and budget.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
In May of 2015 I took my first trip outside of the country to spend a week at a resort in Punta Cana. I traveled with my girlfriend and her family. It was easily one of the best experiences of my life. As someone who has grown up swimming in New England waters, it was quite a surprise to show up on white sand beaches with crystal clear water the temperature of a warm bath. Never in my life did I imagine that one day I would be swimming with sharks and sting-rays, off-roading through a jungle, or enjoying authentic Carribean cuisine in the shade of a palm tree. This trip expanded my horizons and has really encouraged me to go out and see more of the world.